jeudi 14 avril 2011

La Révolution ...


J’aime … et je la sens venir ...
C’est la révolution de ce Coeur
qui tourne comme un Tournesol

A glorious Revolution …
It’s like ,,, to feel you through,
receiving what you are experiencing,
being a channel for that … It is what I truly am
It’s so good and there are no words ...
It’s the fire through the eyes,,,
It is this exciting and contagious energy,
This strong motivation that passes
that love instills and transmits…
It is like a potent magnet which activates …
and there is so much love …
It is so Great …
He is ... so Great


It is made of such a thick Substance …
and it is shared and sharable so much …
in such a beautiful way
your Heart is radiant ... 
 If you only knew how much I feel you through
every little cell of my body, particule of my soul 
my eyes are burning with contagious love
in them I see your eyes …
It is like to be on the big Wave of Love …
It is so good ,,,


It is a great time …. Isn’t it?
I knew that once ready 
It would have been just AS IT HAD TO BE … 
LOVE LOVE LOVE …
So ... my Beloved … the Time is truly Here …
With all His infinite Love so much in us and beyond us …
and ... you know what ? It is truly so …
At the end of the day, if you measure the "difference" …
It is all about fear ! Eliminate it …
and It just comes out bright and wonderful
without any effort ...
le Printempts de l’âme, de l’être …
Il est là pour Chacun …
L'aimer
T'aimer
Aimer
***

Aucun commentaire: